Are You Interested in Cosmetic Dentistry?
If there are aspects of your smile you wish to change, cosmetic dentistry might interest you. This branch of dentistry includes several procedures for improving the appearance of teeth with various issues or flaws. You can experience a complete smile makeover with cosmetic dentistry. Dr. John Ruland and Dr. Michael Ruland, the skilled dentists at Ruland Family Dentistry in Annapolis, MD, can recommend specific cosmetic dentistry options to help you achieve the smile you desire.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Another benefit of enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry is the boost in confidence many patients experience following their smile makeover. You might even find yourself smiling more often afterward. The experienced dentists at our office in Annapolis, MD, can identify the cosmetic dentistry options that can best address the cosmetic concerns you have with your smile. Examples of some of the issues that can be addressed through cosmetic procedures include:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Excess spacing between teeth
- Oddly-shaped teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gummy smiles
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
We offer several cosmetic dental procedures for improving the appearance of your smile. For instance, options are available for repairing chipped or cracked teeth, as well as whitening stained, discolored, or dull teeth. There are even procedures for transforming the look of crooked or misshaped teeth. Cosmetic dentistry procedures at our office in Annapolis, MD, include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Composite white dental fillings that blend in with the natural teeth, making them a discreet option for restoring teeth affected by decay.
- Porcelain Veneers: Thin covers permanently bonded to the front of teeth to conceal cosmetic issues and give teeth a flawless new look.
- Cosmetic Tooth Bonding: A method for repairing teeth that are chipped or cracked with a tooth-colored composite resin material that permanently bonds to the tooth once dry.
- Tooth Contouring or Reshaping: An option for giving problem teeth a more pleasing look or shape. Contouring can improve the appearance of teeth that are oddly shaped, chipped, too pointy, or slightly smaller or larger than the surrounding teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: A treatment for brightening a dull smile, whitening teeth, and lifting away certain stains and discolorations.
You might be interested in cosmetic dentistry if you are ready for a smile makeover. Schedule an appointment with Dr. John Ruland and Dr. Michael Ruland to discuss your cosmetic dentistry options by calling Ruland Family Dentistry in Annapolis, MD, at (410) 268-5800.